Sunday, May 13, 2007

Apologies and New Stuff Coming


Hello. I say this anxiously, sheepishly due to my astonishing lack of ability to keep up this whole blogging game. Its been six weeks since my last post and for this, I truly apologise.

Its just laziness I suppose, I have no excuse. It has been a busy last month or so with many gigs, much drinking of the unhealthy kind and turbulence at work so I suppose it hasn't been too easy to keep up but still, my fault entirely.

This is really just an apology letter so I won't keep it up for too much longer. What I will do is discuss what will be coming up on here very soon for all of you. First up, Music will be returning to the forefront after being pushed back far too much by film and television posts. Nothing wrong with these, and they will keep on coming, but Music will return. So below is everything planned at the moment for the blog.

Music: Album reviews of Bjork, Battles, Patti Smith, Rufus Wainwright, Wilco, The National, Feist, Blonde Redhead, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Rosie Thomas, Elliott Smith, The Twilight Sad, Modest Mouse and Kings of Leon. Also, there will be re-reviews of Grinderman, The Hold Steady (back catalogue too) and a few retrospective reviews of Built To Spill, The White Stripes and Eels. Also, Live Reviews of Cat Power, Deerhoof, Patti Smith and Modest Mouse.

Film: Reviews of Grindhouse, Spiderman 3, Zodiac, Lives of Others, Deliver Us From Evil, Old Joy, Andrew Bujalski's Funny Ha Ha and Mutual Appreciation, Disturbia and Bridge of Teribithia. Also articles on Sex and Violence in Films, How Utterly Execrable Eli Roth Really Is and Director Profiles including David Lynch, Terry Gilliam and Sam Raimi.

Books: Continuation of the 104 Challenge (which has slipped a bit but will come back kicking very soon).

Television: A comphrehensive rundown of all the new pilots and their pitches and a special look at the offering from HBO and Showtime. The End of the Sopranos and My Journey into the World of Battlestar Galactica.

So see you all soon, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home