Monday, February 26, 2007

UPDATED: Albums of the Year

So it has take far too long to do this and I apologise but my albums of the year have slightly changed. For this, I am sorry. Anyway, so here is the final list of my Top Ten albums of last year without explanation and I again apologise for this.



1. The Hold Steady - 'Boys and Girls In America'
2. Tom Waits - 'Orphans: Bawlers, Brawlers and Bastards'
3. Cat Power - 'The Greatest'
4. Joanna Newsom - 'Ys'
5. Guillemots - 'Through The Windowpane'
6. The Flaming Lips - 'At War With The Mystics'
7. Wolfmother - 'Wolfmother'
8. TV On The Radio - 'Return To Cookie Mountain'
9. The Decemberists - 'The Crane Wife'
10. Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - 'Etiquette'

Look forward to more reviewing in the future too with Arcade Fire, Grinderman, Kaiser Chiefs and Modest Mouse all in the chair very soon. Love y'all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home